In an earlier post about whey protein powder, I mentioned that one thing I love about a GOOD QUALITY (<—- important!) whey protein supplement is that I am able to enjoy sweet treats – baked goods included – without the repercussions of sugar and other unhealthy additives.
I found a recipe and made some tweaks and it is OH SO GOOD – for just 250 calories. High in protein – refined sugar and additive free!
Here’s what you do!
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F)
2. Take 30 grams of gluten free or regular oats and blend until fine.
3. Combine the following in a bowl:
- 30 grams of blended oats
- 4 large egg whites
- 50 grams of blueberries
- 15 grams of vanilla flavored whey protein powder (I used Foodin’s natural vanilla whey)
- 1 t of all natural vanilla extract
- Cinnamon and stevia to your liking
4. Place mixture in lightly coated loaf pan (a light brushing of coconut oil works great) and bake for 30-40 min.
5. Remove and eat!
You can slice it up and serve it with coffee for guests or eat the entire thing yourself! Nom nom!
Macros: 250 calories, 30 g protein, 23 g carbs, and 3 g fat
Clean as a whistle!
It’s also a PERFECT treat when you are having cravings for something that’s not so good for you.
Blessings and much love!
PS. If you would like to try a clean, sugar free, stevia sweetened GMO free Finnish vanilla whey protein powder – visit Foodin.fi – and enter coupon code PATH00 for an 8% discount off this product and anything on their website!
To see the website in English, open it in Chrome.