Want an YUMMY, EASY, and POWER PACKED BREAKFAST?
All I can say is that I was finally craving something a bit different than my usual oats for breakfast.
For a while now I started seeing a ton of chia pudding posts on the internet and wondered, these look amazing – but how can I make it more fitness friendly?
And I came up with something simple, easy and delicious! It’s clean as a whistle, high in protein, refined sugar and additive free!
If you are looking for an easy, power-packed, grab and go breakfast – you gotta try this!
1) Take the following ingredients and combine in a bowl:
- 30 grams of chia seeds
- 15 grams of gluten free or regular oats (oats have a trace amount of gluten)
- 100 grams of rice milk (works with almond milk too!)
- 17 grams of vanilla flavored whey protein powder (I used Foodin’s – it’s GMO free and sweetened with stevia)
- 2-3 T of water
2) Place in the fridge overnight or at least 4 hours.
3) Remove and top with 50 grams of strawberries (or berry of choice) and 5 grams of all natural peanut butter!
4) Stir the ooey, gooey yummy mess and eat it up!!!
Macros: 341 calories, 23 g or protein, 24 g of carbs and 15 grams of fat
Makes one very satisfying serving or two smaller snack sized ones!
By the way – chia seeds are great for many reasons! It’s an excellent source or protein, fiber and Omega-3 fatty acids! There is clearly a few reasons why the Mayans consumed so much chia! Boost your endurance and energy with chia.
With love & health,
PS. If you would like to try a clean, sugar free, GMO free Finnish vanilla whey protein powder – visit Foodin.fi – and enter coupon code PATH00 for an 8% discount off this product and anything on their website! Available in 300g and 750g bags! They also have organic chia seeds available.
To view the page in English, open in Chrome!
I love this stuff so much that I will be doing plenty of give aways on our Facebook page – come like us and keep your eyes peeled!!!